ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I could get a house with this freeking 6 figure income. seems that my father who did not pay me for 3 months screwed my credit far worse then i had thought. seems the normal chanels of getting a house are out of the question. I am stuck renting this darn town home that I can't get a room mate into and share. they want clean credit or 2 years of owning the biz. :( Say the least dad is not making me happy right about now. In 2 years houses will grow over $100,000 in profit ez or more.

I know some of you are married and have a house. Got any idea's what to try? got no down right now but working on it in the next month. most credit cards closed due to dad's crap late last year. going to gross $100,000+ this year. paying freeking $875 for this town home and a house payment is $1000 or a bit more. any thoughts would be welcome.
thanx

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
roth ira
is what exactly, retirement package I thought.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
funny :D almost was married but she was not worth it. freeking lazy bum. that was last year no girl freind since maybe better that way for a while. feeking houses are going insane. I talked with my book keeper she says it still likly possible.

retirement fund not such a bad idea think it's 28% I can stuff a way. think best to pay creadit first.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya a lot of people have the same thought there. we all wonder what he seems to think. made it hard enough to get the car.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
was just thinking as I finished work today. you guys dont even realize the other facts of his stupidity. I am the only kid, ok. but the main reasion a lot of this came about was because he had to use all the money he was going to pay me on his new house. how crazy is it that now I want one and likly cant get one. :rolleyes: then he still owes me insurance for the biz. tell me why I never call. I always get screwed. if I was not so nice I would print this entire thing and send it.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hire Johnny Cochran..I bet he can get you a bunch of money..And you could probably take your dads new house..considering your dad used your last 3 months pay to help buy it!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Theres lenders out there that will give a loan even if you filed for Chapter 11 the same day, the rate may suck but thats what refinancing is for.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol, dad finally paid me at the end of 3 months but cards already closed then. I think I will what I can do. rather save atleast $400 of the rent for other things like mods I crave. I will have to try other lenders just like the freeking car thing. no one wanted to finance me there idther. finally got financed after 6 dealers. they wanted insaine money down everytime. I am sure a house is no different. atleast the houses in palmdale and lancaster are starting 130-160k. but will soon jump well over $200+ real soon in the next 6 months I bet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts