ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone planning to meet up with fellow subys to drive up to hot import nights in boston, it'll be a nice show especially when you see all subys rollin in the parking lot together anyone interested holla back, only have til this weekend to see what we can plan.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
i got the black wrx on merrimack st. i see two yellows all the time in front of my apt. wave at the one with the big wing and the asian kid thats always got a cigarette. if thats not you...then i guess theres 3 in lowell now.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Brian (WRC_Obsessed) and I did this one time @ Import Xpressions (I think :confused: ) and we parked in the back little did we kno a bunch of subys showed up after and we had a whole suby show in the back parking lot! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MTO WRX said:
you packed next too me today at Mcdonalds today at noon time.
i was in the yellow Work truck

i've seen you a few times in the past month or so......

nice car.
now i remember you were with another guy, right?
you also got an 03 sonic wrx too, got any pics?

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
MasterLok said:
Brian (WRC_Obsessed) and I did this one time @ Import Xpressions (I think :confused: ) and we parked in the back little did we kno a bunch of subys showed up after and we had a whole suby show in the back parking lot! :D
Yup. I think there were 6 or 7 there when we came out.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Haha...we did that last Friday night. Went to a Worcester dinner. Parked next to a silver sedan. Got in there and was like who's silver sedan did we park next to? Turns out it wasn't anyone with us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts