ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
did anyone else go? I checked it out while I was in san diego this past weekend and good god, it was sick. pimp cars, hot women... crazyness.

I also filled up for $2.57 a gallon with a huge ass smile on my face. san diego is paradise. :)

I did get about 150 or so pics from the show, i'll post 'em in the next few days.

I saw quite a few wrx's around, and i'm not including the ones I saw in the show, so as I said... anyone from here show up?

edit: I know I praise courtney day a lot, but I can tell you from seeing her in person, she is hot as sht. natalie keen is damn fine as well.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Snowvert said:

edit: I know I praise courtney day a lot, but I can tell you from seeing her in person, she is hot as sht. natalie keen is damn fine as well.
hope you have pics of them. Although knowing you Im sure you do.:)

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no doubt. when I get home tonight, i'll upload all of them (including a bunch of car pics) and post 'em. i'll probably have to resize a lot of them, so it might not be up till 2-3am, but they'll be up soon.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks!

I sent you a pm about it, or mabye someone can tell me how to .zip these files and make it so I can send them to you.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
slvrtsunami said:
thanks for taking the pics and posting them..it looks like it was a great show....man I miss those days.
no prob. it was a great time. what do you mean you miss those days?

·
Registered
468 Posts
well, back in the day, 1989-1992, I used to compete in sound-off's in so. cal. That was in the beginning of IASCA, when it was fun. Now, its too serious and it takes way too much time to do anything with it..

funny, I used to have a CRX (not an si) Best sounding car I ever owned...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts