ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my friend..who is also into cars...well we were driving down tompkins street..main street through town. These 2 pretty hot girls in a saab 93? i think pull up next to us. They are kinda laughin and ****, steve looks over and they are like checkin us out. This girl revs her engine...so im laughing at this point too and she goes wanna race? So i say yeah sure i guess. I give them the head start and i just do a roll on. Bye bye Saab. Not like i was just trying to race...just get some pidussyyyy haha. Anyways, we pulled into campus and they laughed and honked. Now im mad cause i want to find them again. I feel like a hom0 posting a kill story, but it made me excited cause they were hot.

·
Registered
642 Posts
ha! i was in a similair situation coupla weeks back .. two girlies in a celica .. checkin out my new 03 Tuono .... i noticed and they kinda revved ahead. we paced each other, with the passenger practically in the drivers lap trying to get a look at me. i did the 'flash me ur boobies' sign (u just have to while riding) and then realized they were jailbait. doh!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts