ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:UPDATE: Go to page 12 for pics of the hot girl in my class.

:UPDATE: - Page 13 has info on me gettin her digits etc

Well I was in my acting 2 class yesterday, and this new girl showed up that had just signed up etc, nothing out of the ordinary.

Then I saw her........i've seen her before..........in a car mag.......nooooooooo.........yessssssss:confused1 .

I am almost positive it's this girl. I couldn't find a pic of her, other then Poalris's avatar.

So ya, this girl is in my acting class:wiggles:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ebr0t said:
: print picture:
:wait till she gets into class:
"yo 8!+(h dis be you?"
Hahaha.

Anybody know what her name is? I'll see if her name is the same when I go to class tomorrow cuz our teacher always calls out names etc. Im confident that it's her though.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im gonna take a photo of her incognito thanks to my handy dandy camera phone. And I shall post photos for all.:D

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ebr0t said:
isnt it mercades terrell or something like that. but who knows if thats her real name, might just be her car skank aliias.
Hmmm, thats the models name alright. I checked her website and it says shes located in LA. So either thats not up to date, or this girl just shares an uncanny resemblance.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
DEADPOOL said:
Hmmm, thats the models name alright. I checked her website and it says shes located in LA. So either thats not up to date, or this girl just shares an uncanny resemblance.
Hmmm.... sounds like the beginning of a pickup line to me... needs some polishing, but it's a good place to start...

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
ebr0t said:
isnt it mercades terrell or something like that. but who knows if thats her real name, might just be her car skank aliias.
now HOW MANY girls/women do you know that are named Mercedes???

beyotch, please

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
ebr0t said:
,might just be her car skank aliias.
car skank alias :rotfl:
add that to the Clubwrx.net dictionary along with "teh win" and all the other ones we use

DeadPool, you taking acting? as in that's what you do or as in just a class to get an easy credit? ..that's cool...

Now ACT like you know and realize that TTIWWOP

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
zoophagy said:
I have known girls named Mercedes that speak Spanish. I think it is actually a fairly popular Spanish name.
Si es cierto.... specially true for that 40+year old crowd.
haven't heard of a younger person named that in a LOOONG time.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Yea I think shes from Cali but ya never know. Maybe she wants to go to school in FL. Ive said it before and Ill say it again. TTIWWOP :D

1 - 20 of 332 Posts