882 Posts
more of girl in blue now!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jugger said:
dont get me wrong....yeah their hott but just.........NM
Did you read the title of this thread wrong?!?! It doesn't say "Hot cars, noble prize winning girls, and more hot cars!"

Just enjoy the pics because thats the bonus with pictures. They're silent! ;)

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
jugger said:
dont get me wrong i like the pics and thanks for posting them...but these girls just appear so dumb
who cares? they aren't there self-proclaiming to be smarter then anyone else. they are there to look good, and they are doing a good job.

i've never heard someone talk about a car show, in that they say the girls are dumb.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Snowvert said:
who cares? they aren't there self-proclaiming to be smarter then anyone else. they are there to look good, and they are doing a good job.

i've never heard someone talk about a car show, in that they say the girls are dumb.
I think it's just that jugger is a man of class and probably has good taste and a high standard for women. I presume he's a gentleman...I respect that :)

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
jugger said:
lol...thanks man....finally someone that isnt so defensive....
it's not being defensive, nice try though.

you can have class and like classy women, but how does that relate to women who are import models, knowing full well what that means, and then talking about how smart or dumb they are. you are a walking double negative with this, but i'm over discussing it.

and if you judge how smart someone is just because they have a good body and enjoy showing it, then you need to get out more. that's all i'm going to say.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WRXin' said:
I think it's just that jugger is a man of class and probably has good taste and a high standard for women. I presume he's a gentleman...I respect that :)
I can respect that too, but he's still judging the women on HOW they look, which to me negates the fact that he's a true gentleman.

Gentleman \Gen"tle*man\, n.; pl. Gentlemen. [OE. gentilman nobleman; gentil noble + man man; cf. F. gentilhomme.]

1. A man well born; one of good family; one above the condition of a yeoman.

2. One of gentle or refined manners; a well-bred man.

3. (Her.) One who bears arms, but has no title.

Flamesuit ON!

·
Registered
446 Posts
GetawayInBouldr said:
I can respect that too, but he's still judging the women on HOW they look, which to me negates the fact that he's a true gentleman.

Gentleman \Gen"tle*man\, n.; pl. Gentlemen. [OE. gentilman nobleman; gentil noble + man man; cf. F. gentilhomme.]

1. A man well born; one of good family; one above the condition of a yeoman.

2. One of gentle or refined manners; a well-bred man.

3. (Her.) One who bears arms, but has no title.

Flamesuit ON!
thats why i said "LOOKS LIKE" and "APPEARS" their not definitive descriptions

im done with this thread too...once again its to bad it had to turn into this...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts