ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank goodness its kinda over. I know some of those sickos got away and is holding up somewhere else. But at least the surviving hostages are free.

I hope we catch some of them alive. I want them alive for the Russian authorities to make an example out of them.

News

I have to make this clear also... They are not Chechen separatists or rebels. They are TERRORIST. I'm so sick of this PC mentality of the media and culture. Okay, I'm done venting :mad:

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
AsianWRX said:
Thank goodness its kinda over. I know some of those sickos got away and is holding up somewhere else. But at least the surviving hostages are free.

I hope we catch some of them alive. I want them alive for the Russian authorities to make an example out of them.

News

I have to make this clear also... They are not Chechen separatists or rebels. They are TERRORIST. I'm so sick of this PC mentality of the media and culture. Okay, I'm done venting :mad:
Chechen Separatists, rebels, terrorists, it's all the same, and it's horrible what they did to about 250 of those people. In fact it's horrible what they did to all the people involved because they are all going to have to live with what they saw and experienced. I heard it on NPR this morning on my way home from work. Tragic. The reporter on scene was describing a pretty horrific scene and many of the wounded were just children.

-Ryan
:(

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
rallymaniac said:
i don't want to be an a$$ but these people have right to their own country too. And try to read about the whole war there and see what russian army did to them.
So it's ok to kill children? I'm sorry if you don't want to be an a$$, but you have failed horribly in that goal. The question of their right to be a sovereign power is not the issue. It's taking children hostages and killing them. Putting forth the concept that there is anything that could justify those acts.... wow.... I'm not sure whether you have enormous balls and no brain or if you're just an outright troll.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rallymaniac said:
i don't want to be an a$$ but these people have right to their own country too. And try to read about the whole war there and see what russian army did to them.
Don't get me wrong, I've seen and heard the way the Russians treated their ppl (Good old USSR). HOWEVER, their country or not, you DO NOT get little kids, innocents INVOLOVED. These are TERRORIST. Don't make a patriot for hero out of these ppl. Thats Micheal Moore's job.

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Zem said:
So it's ok to kill children? I'm sorry if you don't want to be an a$$, but you have failed horribly in that goal. The question of their right to be a sovereign power is not the issue. It's taking children hostages and killing them. Putting forth the concept that there is anything that could justify those acts.... wow.... I'm not sure whether you have enormous balls and no brain or if you're just an outright troll.
Hey, I agree with you :eek:

:p

edit: I missed this gem.

"Thats Micheal Moore's job"

:rotlf: Bravo!

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
actually some of them involved were not from Chechnya but from some arab countries. I don't care what your cause is you don't do this, it is despickable.

Russian spec ops usually dispatch the targets regardless of the situation.

remember that opera house thing? about 75% of the terrorists had bullet holes in their heads.

suitable for me though.

I would like to know kinda what happened, i'm sure the ruskies tried something and it went wrong, but in the end there is no way this situation would have ever come out peacefully.

I'm glad it's over.

But it looks like Russia has been hit hard the past couple weeks.... damn.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
i didn't mean to reffer to taking these children hostage and killing them (because this is out of question), I was talking about the overall situation. Terrorism is the last resort for groups and nations that do not have enough sources and fundings to fight on the equal level. If we go with what everybody thinks about terrorism now, than we need to say taht the resistance during WWII was terrosism too and was bad, right?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rallymaniac said:
i didn't mean to reffer to taking these children hostage and killing them (because this is out of question), I was talking about the overall situation. Terrorism is the last resort for groups and nations that do not have enough sources and fundings to fight on the equal level. If we go with what everybody thinks about terrorism now, than we need to say taht the resistance during WWII was terrosism too and was bad, right?
The resistance during WWII (excluding France, which had NO resistance) was different. The rebellion targeted military targets, NOT childrens, jet liners, theaters... etc. I'm not able to make any connections from what the terrorist today are doing when compared to the resistance in WWII.... :confused:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Cowards. Not rebels, not terrorists. Cowards. Killing a child is inexcusable.

Rich

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I find it curious that in all the news headlines that the fact that these terrorist are millitant Islamic and Muslim extremists seems to be omitted. . .

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I heard 322 people dead. Most of them were at the hands of the russians and not the terrorists..the russians pumped poison gas into the building's ventilation system and it killed children along with the terrorists. Other children died in the panic when the terrorists realized what was going on. If the situation was handled better a lot of deaths could have been prevented.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
A lot of deaths could also have been prevented if terrorists hadn't taken over the school... I'm not going to blame the Russians for not figuring out a perfect way to handle impossible demands, a threat to blow up everyone if they came close, and they're not letting people eat or drink...

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Yeah true, they did the only thing they could with the situation at hand. The deaths wouldnt have happened if they didnt take over the school in the first place. But to see my point, if you put a glass of water on a table and someone else knocks it off...whose fault is it the water is spilled: the person who put the glass there in the first place or the person who knocked it off?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I want to know where the indignation is.

Russia is attack 3 times by terrorists and it barely makes a drop in western news outlets (or eastern.)

Especially considering the russian millitary seige of a school and the deathtoll resulting when compared to other incidents of less dire result. . .like the prison photos of abu graib(which stayed in press for weeks).

it just proves how much a higher standard America is held to.

also, mr Putin steps up to the mark::
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/05/international/europe/05russia.html

"We have to admit that we failed to recognize the complexity and danger of the processes going on in our country and the world as a whole....At any rate, we failed to react to them adequately. We demonstrated our weakness, and the weak are beaten."

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
I agree, it's been bothering me for some time. This was obviously not as big a deal as 9/11, but even so.... the proportion is all out of whack. The response from other nations was... wow. It wasn't just that Americans were all trying to get along and be united, but most of the world as well. Russia has hundreds killed in a school, and, yeah, it makes the news but for about as much coverage as the local fisherman who was so surprised that lake had fish that big.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Zem said:
I agree, it's been bothering me for some time. This was obviously not as big a deal as 9/11, but even so.... the proportion is all out of whack. The response from other nations was... wow. It wasn't just that Americans were all trying to get along and be united, but most of the world as well. Russia has hundreds killed in a school, and, yeah, it makes the news but for about as much coverage as the local fisherman who was so surprised that lake had fish that big.
werd..... That aspect has always bothered me... especially after the whole 9/11 thing... 9/11 was a horrible, horrible thing. But people refer to it as "the day the world stopped". but much worse stuff has gone on in other countries that Americans tend to saw "wow", and shrug their shoulders at.

but yeah, it sucks that this couldnt have been solved in a better manner... but I think this proved that the russian militia wasnt ready for such an incident and hopefully they become more aware of the threat of terror and learn from this.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 38 Posts