41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
05 WRX
SRI
Perrin Turbo Inlet
Invidia Catless DP
HKS Catback
Walbro 255

So I’ve gotten all the hoses on except for one up top. Apparently it’s suppose to go to the blow-by sensor that sits on the intake but I don’t have one that sits there...and I can’t find it

So can I just leave that vented to the atmosphere?

·
I Drink & I Know Things
1,906 Posts
05 WRX
SRI
Perrin Turbo Inlet
Invidia Catless DP
HKS Catback
Walbro 255

So I’ve gotten all the hoses on except for one up top. Apparently it’s suppose to go to the blow-by sensor that sits on the intake but I don’t have one that sits there...and I can’t find it

Is it street or competition series?
Comp vents to atmosphere.
Here’s some detailed instructions.
https://www.iagperformance.com/v/v...IAG/IAG-ENG-7251/IAG-CS-AOS-WRX-7251-v.01.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
05 WRX
SRI
Perrin Turbo Inlet
Invidia Catless DP
HKS Catback
Walbro 255

Is it street or competition series?
Comp vents to atmosphere.
Here’s some detailed instructions.
https://www.iagperformance.com/v/v...IAG/IAG-ENG-7251/IAG-CS-AOS-WRX-7251-v.01.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s a street series. I can’t find that white blow by sensor though.

·
Æternum
15,474 Posts
Ok, firstly the old WRXs (EJ205) did not have a vacuum sensor in the PCV system. This was added later and used to detect any problem with the PCV system for emissions purposes. The sensor is only used to detect problems in the PCV system and is unrelated to the function. You will simply want to plumb the PCV and cylinder head vents (cross over onto the TMIC) to the AOS and from the AOS to the turbo inlet to supply vacuum.

Please link me to the install instructions and take a picture of your Perrin turbo intake.

·
Æternum
15,474 Posts
I assume these are to what you are referring:

Cyl. head vents

PCV system

Just proceed with the plumbing as if these do not exist.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, firstly the old WRXs (EJ205) did not have a vacuum sensor in the PCV system. This was added later and used to detect any problem with the PCV system for emissions purposes. The sensor is only used to detect problems in the PCV system and is unrelated to the function. You will simply want to plumb the PCV and cylinder head vents (cross over onto the TMIC) to the AOS and from the AOS to the turbo inlet to supply vacuum.

Please link me to the install instructions and take a picture of your Perrin turbo intake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts