ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know the HP numbers after just a TBE and Cobb AP???

·
Registered
4,142 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
fyi, you car may perform better or worse depending on variables(what octane your using, ambient temp, etc etc), the best bet is problably about 230whp, thats a fair guess, but you could be more or less(i know i definately want to get mine dyno-ed and actually figure out what im putting down)

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
fyi, you car may perform better or worse depending on variables(what octane your using, ambient temp, etc etc), the best bet is problably about 230whp, thats a fair guess, but you could be more or less(i know i definately want to get mine dyno-ed and actually figure out what im putting down)
depends on year, 02-05 I say is 215whp.

·
Registered
812 Posts
....Im gonna get dynoed on Sunday...and I will post up the numbers and the graph for my stage 2 setup.

06 wrx...btw

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
....Im gonna get dynoed on Sunday...and I will post up the numbers and the graph for my stage 2 setup.

06 wrx...btw
Yesterday 12:58 PM
do you just have a stage 2 setup...TBE.....AP

·
Registered
812 Posts
do you just have a stage 2 setup...TBE.....AP
Well....kinda...

-STI top mount intercooler
-SPT intake / heat shield
-Invidia Catless Bellmouth Downpipe
-Megan Racing Turbo style catback
-Cobb AP ver. 2

·
Is in Love With the Admins Here
2,770 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
typically with pro tuning and a TBE and intake you see anywhere from 195 to 215 whp. dont know about cobb tunning but there website numbers run high because like every tuner group the prep the cars different like taking off the a/c belt and packing the i/c with ice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts