ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being in the market for something a little sportier, I've gotten to test out the Mazdaspeed 3 and Honda Civic Si. I was sure I'd compare them to a WRX this weekend, but I've discovered that it's near impossible to find dealers that stock WRXs around here. Is this some sort of fluke, or have you folks had trouble actually getting your hands on a new WRX as well?

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
You already are a member if you signed up. And the WRX is in high demand in certain areas.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Like many, I had to order mine. 3-6 weeks was my quoted wait time. We'll see if that holds up

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in Memphis and there wasn't a WRX for sale with in a 3-400 mile radius. So I ordered mine early December. Its been over a month and I was told yesterday I'll get my vin number next week.. If you really want one though, it'll be worth the wait. If I were you, I wouldn't compromise and get something else.

·
Registered
22 Posts
In SOCAL, I was fortunate enough to get to drive one as there was two or three on the lot. I ordered mine at end of DEC and was quoted 5-6 weeks max. The WRX runs circles around an SI - I've never driven the Mazda, but the smile on that thing doesn't match my cynical behavior. Not sure where you live, but I also like the WRX because it's a rare find in SOCAL.

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,730 Posts
I never test drove my wrx before I bought it. They had to bring it in from another dealership. I just knew I wanted it.

where are you, maybe someone can help you locate one

·
Registered
133 Posts
Absolutely not, if you order one you should be able to get it around invoice price (probably $1500-$2000 below sticker depending on model). You can get a much better deal on an order compared to buying one on the lot- plus you can get exactly the color and options you want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts