ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Berkman is tearing the hell outta the ball, good thing they opened the roof. :eek: Sammy didn't do too well.

I wanted to see Giambi too, but that parasite got to him. I think he's supposed to play Tues tho.

[Edit: Ya beat me to it. :D ]

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I fell asleep on the couch watching this :mad:

I woke up and caugh Sosa batting, then fell asleep, woke up again and saw Tejada break the record, and the guy before him was killing them. then fell asleep again, woke up and saw some infomercial on TV :confused1 who won it?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was watching too, but on the ESPN classic channel. Mickey Mantle vs Ernie Banks (Mickey won), then Mickey against Harmon Killebrew (Killer won). Good stuff.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
dark_rex said:
baseball stinks.
*goes upstairs into secret room, gets out flame suit*
*comes back downstairs*

If you a Red Sox fan, its understandable why you think baseball stinks

*sits back with a tub of popcorn*

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
Trailboss said:
*goes upstairs into secret room, gets out flame suit*
*comes back downstairs*

If you a Red Sox fan, its understandable why you think baseball stinks
*sits back with a tub of popcorn*
I'll admit it.

I'm the only Bostonian who hates the Red Sox. It makes for lots of fun at bars though. :D

Antagonist dR : I hope the Red Sox move to New Mexico

Drunken Sox Fan: Doood! Whattafaack!? No-Mah is so Fahckin Sweet Dood!!

Antagonist dR : Baseball is a panzy sport, and Nomar has scabies.

Drunken Sox Fan: Doood. You bettah Faahckin take that back doood. No-Mahh is tha best EVAHH! I heard be beat up Jee-Tah da othah day Doood!

Antagonist dR : Sure, if you mean by beating him up, he enjoys manly shower sex after the games.

Drunken Sox Fan: TAKE THAT BACK DOOOD! Or me and my idiot frat brothers will randomly chant YANKEES SUCK!

Antagonist dR : I hate you. The red sox will never win a world series because MLB only wants tards like you to STFU. I wouldn't piss on Fenway if it was on fire, Unless of course my pee was gasoline. then i'd push as hard as i could.

dR - Bleeds Black and Gold.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts