Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I?m looking for a place. Because I unwittingly posted something in the political playground forum at NASIOC, to which I quickly became the punching bag for a lot of veteran think-alikes. I really am a pretty mellow person so don?t think you?re getting some busy body. Just needing a Subie place to relax a bit.

·
Super Moderator
11,775 Posts
This is a nice relaxing place to be. Noob bashing is no bueno. Some folks are very dry and straight forward, so don't be mad.

Also, there is no political talk round these parts. That's for other social media sites.

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,820 Posts
You're in luck! Political discussions are banned here and rightfully so -- there are some people that, as illogical as it may seem, may in fact disagree with me. Enjoy the forum politics-free.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I like cars, guitars and I used to like politics. But mixing politics with hobbies on the Internet is just a recipe for controversy.

And religion.

And tinting.

Anyway, welcome here!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I like cars, guitars and I used to like politics. But mixing politics with hobbies on the Internet is just a recipe for controversy.

And religion.

And tinting.

Anyway, welcome here!
Tinting hahahahah. Why do you have to pour salt on an open wound? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
NASIOC is just NOSIAC, I only use it for work and not much on my personal side of life, its wayyyy to political for my likings. (the new post page is, at times 50-70% bashing others) But hey some member might like that, who am I to judge??

I like it here for my personal usage, the members are nice, and respectful for the car enthusiasts sorts :rotfl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts