ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
WOW!!:eek: :eek:

563whp??? That is crazy. One dumb question though. In one of the posts shiv talks about lachlan. Is that Lachlan O`sullivan, the rally driver. I know he used to drive an Evo.

The post is on page 2.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I figure if Clint ever tells Clyde to right turn my azz, I will have Melvin2 shoot him.

I don't know who Lachlan is, but I will have my monkey shoot him in the foot!

Also, I invited a bunch of folks from that board's nebulous regional forum over here to post. They are organizing sunday mountain cruises and I wanna go too.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I never have understood the concept of videotaping a car on a dyno. Are they just hoping something will go wrong, such as the car flying off the rollers or what? I mean, the car isn't even moving.

-RYan

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Ya just gotta luv them Evo's. 563 hp on the stock bottom end. 0-60 in 2.9, 600 hp on race gas. ;)

Just think, the "red devil" could be yours (only $39k):

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=166349879&dealer_id=&car_year=2003&make=MIT&distance=100&max_price=&model=LANCERMITS&advcd_on=n&end_year=2005&min_price=&certified=n&address=95406&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=2001&color=&cardist=62

According to the info on the sale; Shiv's Evo runs 11.5'[email protected] mph. :)

Congrats to Shiv & Paul for their awesome job at the One Lap of America.

Harvey.........did you check out the new "Turbo" mag?

Al's Evo is on the cover. He ran an [email protected] mph. [email protected] psi. :eek:

Two super crazy "daily" drivers for sure.

Damn my car's slow.
:(

had to stay up to almost 5 am to break up all of Roger's posts. ;)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Congrats Shiv.

This is why I run Vishnu's stuff on my car. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts