ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got Injen FMIC kits on sale $880 shipped!

Also Turbo XS FMIC's just got in. $975 shipped!

Lastly, the APS DR-725's JUST came in! Super hot, these are the largest bad boys you can get! I have 5 black ones and a silver one left! Get them while they are hot. These are same size as DR650 but fit all 2002-2005 WRX/STi's and also have better endtank design! $1500 including shipping!

This mother is HUGE! Wider than the DR650!

All 3 allow you to bolt in with no bumper beam or fog light modification!

·
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just added APS units guys.
I will get more info on the Injen but I believe it is a Spearco core so should be very efficient as most of their cores are. It allows use of stock or aftermarket BOV.
Yes, these are the brand spanking new Turbo XS FMIC's! Kit looks great and come with tbolt clamps and even a bypass valve! The Turbo XS unit is smaller than the now defunct DR500 and certainly smaller than the new DR725 by far but it is still a great unit especially for the price. You guys with 18G's, VF34 and 22's do not need more IC than the Turbo XS or Injen. You GT30R guys need the DR725.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I posted on your NASIOC forum earlier. I'm in the market for FMIC and according to the sites, all of these will clear the stock fogs(02'-03'). I'm looking for the lowest cost for the best quality. Is the piping for the ENJEN FMIC the same type of piping they use for their intakes? or is it different. My brother has and Enjen intake on his car for about a year and the crome it strating to chip at cirtian parts. Does the intercooler look like its going to have tis problem in the long run? And how does the TXS compare?

I'll be going with which ever one is more durable.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
How's the injen unit compared to the TXS when used with a VF34??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts