ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are like 20 cops that have closed off all access to my apartment complex. They have also blocked off the local main roda with cops on each end with assault rifles :eek:

I just say the a group of them walk by searching the bushes with dogs.

I wish they would just go away so I can go to sleep. Stupid police lights. they wouldn't even move thier cars to let my GF come home. ******* cop said if she could squeeze her car by then she could pass. He wouldn't move. So I came down and moved it past for her. gave the cop a big thumbs up for being so helpful :rolleyes:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Sounds like you should quit your *****ing and realize theyre there to protect your ungrateful ass. Grow up

·
Registered
569 Posts
ryland said:
The ignorant cop could have moved his car 3 feet.
Ignorant? I've got one simple question.

Which is more important:

1) The event that requires an assault rifle

or

2) Moving a car so someone can get by?

If anyone is ignorant it probably wasn't the cop, I'll leave it up to you to decide who the ignorant one is. Making judgements on half information, and bad judgements at that is just wrong.

Why is it people are always interested only in their immediate needs...

·
Registered
832 Posts
why is it cops forget who pays their salaries eh officer flex? i mean cant they be at least CIVIl to the innocent civilians? I believe thats all he was stating. Take the stick out of your a$$ ok?
DML

jeez im in a bad mood today! :)

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
LOL @ Flex

face it, some (not all) cops are REAL a-holes and are just in it for the power trip. I know some grade-A jackasses who became cops just for the ability to "fvck with people" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
he definately could have told her briefly the situation so shed go chill away from the scene, call BF on cell phone/pay phone and waited for the situation to be over...

that kind of police presence is usually warranted and she probably shouldnt have even been allowed in, nor move her car for her...but please refer to above paragraph.

noones really at fault, she was right for wanting to pass and he should have been trained better...

·
Registered
569 Posts
DarkMoonLord said:
why is it cops forget who pays their salaries eh officer flex? i mean cant they be at least CIVIl to the innocent civilians? I believe thats all he was stating. Take the stick out of your a$$ ok?
DML

jeez im in a bad mood today! :)
The atypical answer from an uneducated person. Why is it that cops always laugh when they hear excuses like that?

People jumping on the band wagon and bashing cops gets old, especially giving the same tired excuses. Yet as old as it gets you still have the childish individuals that wants to continue to do it and refuse to grow up.

Im led to believe that if you cant realize the officer in question has more important things to do than to move his car, you yourself fall under the category of people that I listed above.

Have a nice day, drive safe.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Yeah there are some ******* cops out there, but most of them are doing their job, and alot of the times if cops are too nice people wont take them seriously.

I am actually quite surprised tey let your GF leave...normally they put whole apt complexes on lockdown in those situations!

stop *****ing and let the officers do their work!

(allthough the officer was sort of an ass)

·
Registered
569 Posts
DarkMoonLord said:
why is asking for the police to be civil uneducated? Please enlighten me as i am ALL about education.........
Uneducated in the sense that its obvious you have no training in law enforcement and you and many other people make judgements about an officers actions without knowing why he might be acting that way.

Using some excuse about paying our checks is just weak and selfish. It's a common out people often use to try and make excuses for their prior discrepancy's in judgement. Ya, youre paying for officer's to do their job, protect you even though sometimes you may not understand how or why they are doing it.

Officers are trained (ie EDUCATED) in how to handle situations from civil complaints, to hauling down bank robbers, and procedures in courts to what to do if your roommate isnt paying the rent...you're not expected to know how to do everything that cops do, thats what our job is. I dont pretend to know how to write computer programs so I dont knock the programmers or blame them when my computer crashes.

The answer to your question is simple, cops are civil servants, but we all swear to one thing. To protect and serve. Protect is first for a reason...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts