ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
yeah, like aj said. this system would be a good bang for the bucks. me and aj used to be members from v6performance.net. a lot of people on there (including myself) uses autochrome header, which has the same exact design as the comptech and cost a lot less.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ALT+F4 said:
Are those smaller thingers on the exhaust pipe Resonators or Cats?
I would guess two resonators but then again that wouldn't make much sense so the smaller one could be a cat. I do really like the idea of pre tapping for an EGT port there right after the turbo.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some one buy this and give us a review. I mean hell you can't hardly lose for 275! If you don't like it sell it locally for more :thumbup:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Doesnt look like that down pipe would fit. Shouldnt there be more bend to it?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I got a turbo manifold from them for my other car. It is welded nicely and good looking but some of the ports don't quite line up right. It is real 304 stainless steel. You do get what you pay for sometimes. It is good for the price.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Yeah I heard about the problems the 240 guys were having but SSAutochrome addressed it, and the problems have been fixed. Like WickedrEx said, we had some headers on our cars in the past made by them and the fitment and quality was great.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts