ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive wanted my car to be louder for some time.
I drove w./o an axleback for a day and OMG that mother was loud. 2 loud but I LIKED IT!
Anyways Ive been rocking the HKS hi power for a while.
Its a nice sounding exhuast but its pretty quiet. I found a buddy who has the blitz nur spec.

Hes wanting to swap axlebacks. I know that BLITZ is one of the loudest exhuats out there for the WRX. LMAO on their website it says this:

MSRP: $675.00
This exhaust system comes with a removable silencer. The sound level may vary upon engine modifications, with silencer = 96db.

LOOOL this is with their stock catback with silencer. Imagine without silencer and my catless stage 2 mods :whoa:

Although i will miss the big canister and slanted style exhuast, the blitz will be louder which I like.

So what is ur guys opinons?
HKS HI power Axleback for
Blitz Nur spec Axleback

·
Registered
663 Posts
I remember you telling me you were just gonna keep the hks and here you go again........... :screwy:I personally think the blitz is overly loud. Thats my $.02............. :rotfl::rotfl:

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
I don't like noise. Hurts my ears, gets annoying on 600 mile drives. I like it to perform and not tell me about it. I say keep the quieter one and save the $$$$.

Or you can make a recording of your exhaust from the outside, burn it to a cd and play it inside the car too. Then send me a check for $675 for the idea :D.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't like noise. Hurts my ears, gets annoying on 600 mile drives. I like it to perform and not tell me about it. I say keep the quieter one and save the $$$$.

Or you can make a recording of your exhaust from the outside, burn it to a cd and play it inside the car too. Then send me a check for $675 for the idea :D.
Its a straight up trade. I dont have to pay anything.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I remember you telling me you were just gonna keep the hks and here you go again........... :screwy:I personally think the blitz is overly loud. Thats my $.02............. :rotfl::rotfl:
Grr man its just I wanna go louder but at the same time I wanna keep the big can and slant. Maybe ill invest in a Invidia N1 race later down the road. I could prob buy one for like 200 bucks.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I think your car sounds really good with the HKS bro. I don't think you should be bouncing around with different exhaust anymore. Save your money and headache later down the road when you do turbo upgrade and transmission breakdown.:rotfl::rotfl::p

That's it for now. annnndddd I'M OUT.:screwy:

NO MORE LOUDER THAN THAT RIGHT NOW MAN.

If you want to be louder and have it slanted, go to the exhaust shop and tell them to hook you up with a 3" straight pipe and put an eshaust tip at the end. You'll be running like 1521542121 dp. GOOD LUCK!:p hahaha:rotfl:

·
Registered
471 Posts
For our sake you should leave it the way it is. If your rolling with us and your loud as hell that will attract the wrong kind of attention. But its your choice. I hate it loud, mine to me isn't loud. My 240sx, now that was loud.

·
Registered
905 Posts
its probably louder than you think, bro. youre just used to it, and it sounds differently inside the car. let someone drive down the road and do a fly-by, might change your mind.

i think my G200 is pretty quiet, until my wife takes the car, and can hear her over a block away, and when she returns same thing. but i also know what to listen for, it being mine and all :p

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mines nice and loud. TXS RFL ftw. It's kinda borderline too loud I must admit. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't go with the melon shooter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts