ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought a 06 wrx and it came with a blow off valve. Recently I replaced it with the stock recirculation valve. I don't know much about BOVs but I know that it is a HKS brand valve and the flange fits on 06-07 imprezas. I'm not sure if it would fit on a STi but I assume it should.

·
Registered
77 Posts
pics??? I might be able to take it off your hands.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just recently bought a 06 wrx and it came with a blow off valve. Recently I replaced it with the stock recirculation valve. I don't know much about BOVs but I know that it is a HKS brand valve and the flange fits on 06-07 imprezas. I'm not sure if it would fit on a STi but I assume it should.
can you tell me how much

thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as soon I fix my phone I'll post some pics. I consider whatever reasonable offer.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Price?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Around $50 or higher. I know on ebay they can go for a lot more. I won't be able to sell this President's day weekend though, I'll be out of town.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hks

Around $50 or higher. I know on ebay they can go for a lot more. I won't be able to sell this President's day weekend though, I'll be out of town.

Can i pay via money order or paypal and i can just have fedex pick it up from your house i have a fedex account... Or i can just pick it up? located here at costa mesa. thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts