Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Your dealership should be able to tell you. You may also be able to search online.

I spent a few minutes on it, but I don't know the part name. You should be able to find it, but it might take some work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone know what the part number is for this part?

View attachment 329773
[/QUOT
Does anyone know what the part number is for this part?

View attachment 329773
So I spent some time on it and i found out that you can not buy that one bumper component alone you have to replace the entire bumper . But I did find the part number and where you can find it . So assuming this is a 2021 model wrx and not the sti the part code would be 57704 . If this is not the right make, year and model i suggest you check this website.
https://parts.subaru.com

I do hope I was of any help to you and i hope you get your subie looking as good as new again.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was hoping that wasn't the case. Since my friend decided to back into my bumper 10k miles ago, I might as well get a new one and then get it painted. It should be about $500 total I hope....

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bummer dude !
Very much so because I spent the rest of the years fun budget on a new motorcycle so now I need to build funds back up. I will probably need to drive around with a split lip for the next few months :/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts