ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was really cool to meet some of you guys that went there, here are some pics that I took. I wish I could have taken more, but the show was just too packed with people and getting good shots of the cars was impossible. It was definately a great experience having my car there along with MasterLok, props to him for bring Lesa to model for him! Enjoy the pics!

HIN Boston

·
Registered
18 Posts
Amazing shots man, did you have a tripod with you or something? How'd you hold the camera still enough to use that long of an exposer?

I had similar issues as the post above stated...the poor lighting. Had the same problem last year but I can't force myself to bring a stand with me to hold the camera still for long exposures.

Again awesome pics, I'll download them and add them to my gallery (with credit of course) as well.

Best

~ E

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
method said:
Amazing shots man, did you have a tripod with you or something? How'd you hold the camera still enough to use that long of an exposer?

I had similar issues as the post above stated...the poor lighting. Had the same problem last year but I can't force myself to bring a stand with me to hold the camera still for long exposures.

Again awesome pics, I'll download them and add them to my gallery (with credit of course) as well.

Best

~ E
I did bring my mini tripod, I really wanted to take more pics, but the show was so packed that it was hard for me to setup and take a quality shot of each ride, if you notice the pics that i posted hardly anyone was there, I did most of that before the show started.

I do have the original photos, if you need a larger pic of anything just PM and let me know. BTW, would you mind sharing the URL for your pic, gallery?

Erik

1 - 11 of 11 Posts