ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was driven along mindin my own business and I notice a white modded RSX-S scooting up in a hurry in my rear view. We get caught at the light and I notice its a blonde cutie in the drivers seat. She doesn't look over so I go about my business. Light goes green, I launch normally but she jumps off the line. Now normally I dont do this, but I started to hear her engine wind up so I put my foot to the gas. She is already like a car & 1/4 on me, by 2nd my nose is at her door, and I begin to pull her in. Im even by 45 and put over a car by 60. [my wrx is bone stock btw]. She tucks in behind me, I slow up and she comes up side of me, rolls down her passinger window all the way and gives me a pretty smile. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up.:redface: She tucks in behind me and turns off. Later on i realized it probably wasnt the slickest move to give her a thumbs up, and I probably should have signaled her over and got her number. D'oh.

·
Registered
122 Posts
MF-DIF said:
I was driven along mindin my own business and I notice a white modded RSX-S scooting up in a hurry in my rear view. We get caught at the light and I notice its a blonde cutie in the drivers seat. She doesn't look over so I go about my business. Light goes green, I launch normally but she jumps off the line. Now normally I dont do this, but I started to hear her engine wind up so I put my foot to the gas. She is already like a car & 1/4 on me, by 2nd my nose is at her door, and I begin to pull her in. Im even by 45 and put over a car by 60. [my wrx is bone stock btw]. She tucks in behind me, I slow up and she comes up side of me, rolls down her passinger window all the way and gives me a pretty smile. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up.:redface: She tucks in behind me and turns off. Later on i realized it probably wasnt the slickest move to give her a thumbs up, and I probably should have signaled her over and got her number. D'oh.
Dood... something similiar happened to me.

I was on 280 to 85 going about 80 or so (it was posted 40 for the on ramp or something like that) and I see something following me super fast. Well, it turns out it was a Silver EVO with a really cute Asian girl driving, she peaced me out and I gave her the thumbs up. I should have asked for her number since she smiled at me and my white STi. DOH!!!!!!

Signed,
Charlie

·
Registered
409 Posts
So she launched her modded RSX-S, you didn't launch your stock WRX (giving up all your AWD advantage) AND you pulled 2 1/4 cars by 60mph? What were her mods, 1,000lbs of stuff in the trunk? :D

Congrats on beating a very bad RSX driver. :thumbup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RSXSucks said:
So she launched her modded RSX-S, you didn't launch your stock WRX (giving up all your AWD advantage) AND you pulled 2 1/4 cars by 60mph? What were her mods, 1,000lbs of stuff in the trunk? :D

I said a little over a car not 2 cars. I actually thought I would have pulled her in faster. Former Integra driver here, torque makes me feel like im going faster than I actually am. :D :p

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From the general concensus of the number of people who said they would have done the same, i presume its safe to say us WRX drivers have no game. :eek: :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
no hot girls around me drive nice cars. There is this chick however im pursuing right now who drives a modded civic EX...lame but atleast she likes cars, and is hot :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
RSXSucks said:

I have had similar results against an RSX-S from a roll (5mph) against a good driver. That was when I was stock too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts