ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y’all, I just got an AP and I have ridiculously high Fuel pressure PSI. I googled it and everyone seems to have like 43 idle. I have 400 at idle and like 1500 when driving.
When I took my car to the dealership about a month ago for a multi point inspection he said everything looked good on my car.
7ED0ED50-10F1-4982-95EC-4E5D14E46720.jpeg

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,998 Posts
I'd contact Cobb and ask them. I'm left to wonder where in the system you are actually reading (not to mention what car you own -- what is the nature of the injection system, etc.).

Whether the pressure you are reading is artifactual or actual, your own dealer sees nothing wrong with the car. This is something that will likely be resolved with a phone call, in other words; it does not seem to be a case of a malfunction.

(Have you even modified the car?)

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
I'll bet you are reading articles on port injection systems and not direct injection and your car is direct injection.

1500psi on port injection would blow the injectors instantly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd contact Cobb and ask them. I'm left to wonder where in the system you are actually reading (not to mention what car you own -- what is the nature of the injection system, etc.).

Whether the pressure you are reading is artifactual or actual, your own dealer sees nothing wrong with the car. This is something that will likely be resolved with a phone call, in other words; it does not seem to be a case of a malfunction.

(Have you even modified the car?)
Sorry I have a 2019 WRX. Only thing I have is a muffler delete lol. I just read the last post and that makes more sense lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll bet you are reading articles on port injection systems and not direct injection and your car is direct injection.

1500psi on port injection would blow the injectors instantly.
THANK YOU! That probably is what is it. Makes me feel a lot better lol. It's a 2019 WRX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts