Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,501 Posts
ScuubyT said:
Does anyone know of a good vendor where I can get HIDs for my stock 04 headlights??
We are going to need some time to develop the lense for the 2004 headlight assy. As far as I know, no one has them yet.

-Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: HIDs, Please Help!!!

PlatinumWRX said:
We are going to need some time to develop the lense for the 2004 headlight assy. As far as I know, no one has them yet.

-Jim
What do you mean develop? Don't I just need a H1 HID conversion kit? Or is there more to it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,501 Posts
Re: Re: Re: HIDs, Please Help!!!

ScuubyT said:
What do you mean develop? Don't I just need a H1 HID conversion kit? Or is there more to it?
We don't like to just throw in a bulb. We want to make sure the lens are right and up to the quality of the STi's factory HID system. I'll keep you posted.

-Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: HIDs, Please Help!!!

PlatinumWRX said:
We don't like to just throw in a bulb. We want to make sure the lens are right and up to the quality of the STi's factory HID system. I'll keep you posted.

-Jim
I was actually just looking for any conversion kit, I don't particularly care if the STi kit or not. Not to say that would be bad though. Just ball park, but how long do you think it might be before you figure that out? I'm not trying to be pushy, but I got money burnin a hole in my pocket :D
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top