ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the Headlights and Fog lights the same bulb? As in I got 9006 8000k/35watt bulbs for my fog's, are my headlights the same? Because I ordered HID fog's and headlights and they sent me 2 pairs of the same bulbs and only 2 ballasts :confused:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Are the Headlights and Fog lights the same bulb? As in I got 9006 8000k/35watt bulbs for my fog's, are my headlights the same? Because I ordered HID fog's and headlights and they sent me 2 pairs of the same bulbs and only 2 ballasts :confused:
I don't know about the 08's but I believe the 07's are H7 for the lows and H1's for the fogs. I could be wrong on the fogs though.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I just called them and I need H11's for my headlights, so i have to send it back to them once again.. this is their 2nd time screwup, the first was giving me 6000k fog's instead of 8000k :(

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
who did u order from cuz thats the 1st thing im gona do when i fix my front
www.Umnitza.com

Bought my generic HID's from him. I suggest you buy them from ebay, my friends bought them from ebay and had them for a year already and no problems at all yet. Generic IMHO are not bad at all. Ebay = 70-100 dollars with shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts