ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here to know more about the wrx and to meet owners who love their cars.

I currently drive a 2009 Honda Fit with Mugrn kit and before I bought that car I looked into the WRX. Not it is tine for the car. I need more power and just all around cooler car. So h

ere I am learning everything I can before I take the plunge...
I also love in Central NJ and travel frequently to Rockaway....

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome and good luck!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I was finally able to get a test drive..... when I drove it to the corner at the stop sign to get onto the highway i knew then this car was a whole nother beast and fell in love with it..... Thursday I order.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I've never driven a Fit (modded or not). I would imagine that the WRX IS a different breed indeed!

Glad to see you'll be ordering soon, keep us posted on the process and delivery.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Grats!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Grats and welcome! Hatch or Sedan?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
90crxfreak said:
Question... how long was it before you guys received the VIN?
I actually didn't get it at all.... I ordered it and sent a few emails back and forth between myself and the dealership and they had no info.... Then 8 weeks later, boom, I has wrx lol.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Question... how long was it before you guys received the VIN?
I ordered mine from Clayton. I guess Ramsey and a few other dealerships are set up differently then others. I never received a VON or email from Subaru of America but it wasn't a big deal since Clayton keep me informed. The wait may seem like its going to take forever but its well worth it. Did you get any options?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
When I ordered mine I waited 4 weeks and bam just came in. Never received a VON or vin email. Just a thanks for choosing Subaru email.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts