ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone !

I currently have a Scion FR-S 2013 and im getting a 2017 WRX in the next couple of week, just need to find the good deal. I live in Quebec, Montreal and im 26.

I know a bit about cars I'm working at the parts department in Chrysler Dealership and earned knowledge from scratch there. I always like tuned cars and everything but its a complex world when you're not a mechanic either to fully understand how vital parts works. Reason im switching from a FRS is that I know have a 4 y/o daughter and a 7 months old son and there's just not enough space.. but its also important for me to have a sport car that keeps igniting my passion !
So yea I'm gonna look out in the forums here and there for the questions I have concerning the vehicule and I'll ask question afterward if necessary, just keep in mind I'm still new to the tuning scene and I'm happy to finally own a WRX.. well about to own one ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Awesome! I have to say, finding a good used WRX was a bit harder than I anticipated. You may have to drive a while and you'll have to act quickly. Good used ones tend to go super fast! I just got mine today but I was super lucky. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts