ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi iam kind of new and i live in pueblo and i was just wondering when is the next mountain states meet. I would like to see everbodies different ideas on their subies, and i would also like to meet new people

·
Registered
60 Posts
Finally! Someone far enough south to be as lonely as I am. I'm just outside of canon city. I know the northern guys have a ton of meets up around boulder/denver, but I rarely get to go up and hang out with them. We'll have to get together sometime and have our own defiant southern colorado two car meet.

Jesse

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I think there is going to be a "big" drive within the next few weekends. It would be great to have you both come on up and hung out.
MCL

·
Registered
609 Posts
AURAz said:
Finally! Someone far enough south to be as lonely as I am. I'm just outside of canon city. I know the northern guys have a ton of meets up around boulder/denver, but I rarely get to go up and hang out with them. We'll have to get together sometime and have our own defiant southern colorado two car meet.

Jesse
dont start i live in grand junction and its not fun!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW

wow everybody responds really fast at club wrx .net. I checked out 247motorsports on line and it looks like you have a good selectin of wrx parts' so since you are right outside of canon city we will have to get together. And if everybody else will let me know exactly when the meet is , I will have to try to get off work....... Thanks

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Re: WOW

vbradley23 said:
wow everybody responds really fast at club wrx .net. I checked out 247motorsports on line and it looks like you have a good selectin of wrx parts' so since you are right outside of canon city we will have to get together. And if everybody else will let me know exactly when the meet is , I will have to try to get off work....... Thanks
When the meet is? Well, we only have like 2-5 a week ;)

Come up anytime you want, let us know, and it will be a meet. That's why this place rocks. We don't plan meets 2 months ahead only to semi-recognize the people you chat with over the internet, no, we here Mountain State Pirates are HARD CORE. We meet whenever the f*** we feel like it. Because that's what Pirates do, they do what they want!

-Ryan

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Burrito meet on the hill! Or dairy queen. I'm totally there.

Thanks Pueblo person, for motivating us to have a Boulder meet :tongue:
You should come up, it's only...what, a 3 hour drive?
:eek3:

·
Registered
880 Posts
black said:
dont start i live in grand junction and its not fun!!!
How far away is Grand Junction anyway:confused1 ? Why don't you stop b****in and just drive down... I mean we had someone from I think Wyoming come down for the last drive:D .

Welcome...

-Jon-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts