ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,
I'ver been lurking around from a long time. I drove an 09 Subaru Impreza OutbackSport until last saturday. Ok here it goes I'm ready for the flaming. I've seen what has happened to a couple other younger members here so i'm prepared. I came home from college last thursday and a Satin White Pearl 2011 Impreza Sti Sedan sedan was sitting in my driveway. My dream car. I was shocked in fact I still am. So there you go i'm ready for the flaming. I would like some advice on some mods nothing crazy yet I plan on keeping this car till the wheels fall off. Heres some crappy iPhone pics. Also I'm from Uniontown,PA an hour south of Pittsburgh if any of you where that is. Any info on any meets would be greatly appreciated.
IMG_0952.jpg
the old
IMG_0953.jpg
the new

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks well i definitely want an access port and exhaust (turbo back) possibly the cobb air box. i basically want stage 2 and any suggestions would be great on bushings and other misc. things.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
already way past break in. i got it used with 26,000 miles on it. Bought it from a guy that commuting to work 100 miles a day. He bought a chevy cruze i feel bad for him

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congrats. That'd be really nice to see an STi sitting in the driveway when you get home. Has it been modded in anyway?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah, Stage 2 would be great on an STi. I'd recommend shifter bushings and short shifter. They make all the difference.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Congrats! I don't think you're going to need to worry about getting flamed, generally those who deserve such treatment have a certain...attitude...that you don't appear to have ;)

Hell, all I am is jealous! Beautiful car you've got there.

I haven't driven the STI but I imagine the advice already given is good; short shifter and shifter bushings are generally good mods. As far as anything else, well, I guess that depends what you want to improve on the car. I'd suggest driving it for a while and seeing what you think needs improvement.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey guys i just edited my post and wanted to mention i'm from uniontown an hour south of pittsburgh if anyone is from around here i'd like some info on meets

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the STi !
It's pretty cool it was in your drive way when you got home just waiting for you.
Have fun with the mods once you start there's no stoping. LOL!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts