ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my name is josh im in the process of buying a 02 wrx from a long time friend and was wondering who has the cheapest rates...im 23 and live in michigan btw

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Welcome :)

By "rates", are you talking about loan rates?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
Welcome!

I don't think anyone here can definitively answer that. Insurance rates vary widely from user to user, even with the same provider. For example, Allstate for me is very affordable, but I've seen them give horrid quotes to other people on here.

There are many, many threads on here where people have posted their provider and rates. Check into some of those to get some names, then start shopping.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome! As for rates, we had a pretty lengthy post a month or two back about Ins rates. I "thought" i was getting great rates w/ AAA but then switched to Geico which actually ended up saving me a boatload of cash. My advice to check around and see. I'm a vet and Geico blew AUSA out of the water.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
custom02_wrx said:
Sorry for insurance? Who has the cheapest?
You need to call insurance agencies and get a quote. Rates will vary based on age, sex, location, vehicle, horoscope, what moon phase it is, etc. No one can accurately answer this.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Welcome aboard and good luck with the car purchase!
Yeah everyone one is right the rates are different.
You will want to shop around. If you have a clean record that will help make it cheaper. Also having multi cars on the same insurance helps too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts