ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i am planning on swapping over to a stronger engine sometime in the long run because i want to keep my car forever, but if the engine ever do blow up i want to swap it to an sti or the jdm sti engine. So those anyone here knows which one i should go with and which one is a direct fit? and also can i still use my cobb ap?

·
Registered
17 Posts
ok so i blew my 2.0 today in my 02..i am planning on swapping the 2.5 long block into it..its a direct bolt in and i was told it will give me massive torque by the guys at forced air induction in pheonix az. they have built a 800 hp super charged and turbocharged 2.5 in an 02 which is pretty crazy...i will let u know what else i will be swapping in as time goes... they also talked to me about the two weakest point in subarus, i guess the fuel pump and the tgb delete i think he called it... like i said i will keep u in touch it might take me 4 to 6 months to get it drive able again due to money..but it will be worth it hard core

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
hey i am planning on swapping over to a stronger engine sometime in the long run because i want to keep my car forever, but if the engine ever do blow up i want to swap it to an sti or the jdm sti engine. So those anyone here knows which one i should go with and which one is a direct fit? and also can i still use my cobb ap?
USDM swap is probaly "easier" in the long run.

JDM EJ207's have some very strong points also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts