ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS SNOWING FINALLY!!!!!!! I've been wanting to get my car through the snow at least once this season, yay!!! Anyone else excited? :D

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Sasquatch said:
Yay I get to go out to use a snow thrower and shovel.
I'm with Bill. Snow sucks...

·
Registered
40 Posts
yeah man! first snow of winter! it's only half an inch of slush, but I'll take whatever I can get. Definitely taking her out for a spin, even though I only have summer rubber :shakehead:

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
yeah man! first snow of winter! it's only half an inch of slush, but I'll take whatever I can get. Definitely taking her out for a spin, even though I only have summer rubber :shakehead:
good luck.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
Be safe out there.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha, we got a few inches of snow...although the plows came through the neighborhood already. I may shovel...or may just wait til tomorrow so the sun can melt it

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think it was about 2-3 inches :O Fun shoveling out there.. Won't be traveling much in weather conditions like this due to lack of snow tires :(

What is worse

2011 wrx w/ summer tires w/ traction control and ABS
or
2004 toyota corolla on all season w/ no traction control or ABS

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think it was about 2-3 inches :O Fun shoveling out there.. Won't be traveling much in weather conditions like this due to lack of snow tires :(

What is worse

2011 wrx w/ summer tires w/ traction control and ABS
or
2004 toyota corolla on all season w/ no traction control or ABS
probably the corolla...the wrx on summers is basically like driving without tc or abs, on ice...the all seasons will do better, im sure

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Whats snow?
from wikipedia

Snow is a form of precipitation within the Earth's atmosphere in the form of crystalline water ice, consisting of a multitude of snowflakes that fall from clouds. Since snow is composed of small ice particles, it is a granular material. It has an open and therefore soft structure, unless packed by external pressure. Snowflakes come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Types which fall in the form of a ball due to melting and refreezing, rather than a flake, are known as graupel, ice pellets or snow grains. Snowfall amount and its related liquid equivalent precipitation amount are determined using a variety of different rain gauges.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
I was seriously thinking of doing that! :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts