Subaru WRX Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,374 Posts
I think I need to read your build thread, is your total costs listed there? 700hp! niiice man. My goal is 400hp which is more affordable for me. I wasn't aware of the ATA merger and I agree, they treated me good as well. Wish I had jumped on the subie scene earlier.

I'm down in Southern Md Ft Washington area right smack dab in the middle of Andrewtech and Fastwrx (Mach V) in Sterling Va

How does your 2012 ride/handle with that amount of hp, is it like a cat on grease? :D
Yeah she made 710whp on e85. And my build thread has everything in there minus the total cost.... that still hurts too much to talk about lol.

And yeah she is quick. I have performance summer tires on it and it spins in 2nd and 3rd. Need stickier tires honestly. As soon as my current tires need replaced Ill more than likely go to the toyo r888's. It's a blast though, it will crab walk and have unintentionally had her sideways a couple times.

·
Registered
91 Posts
i live in hagerstown. i just drove through cumberland on nov 4th! that is the day i got my 2012 sti. i flew one way to indianapolis, bought the car and drove back lol. i would have waved if i knew weaving down rt 68 through downtown cumberland.

·
Super Moderator
3,374 Posts
i live in hagerstown. i just drove through cumberland on nov 4th! that is the day i got my 2012 sti. i flew one way to indianapolis, bought the car and drove back lol. i would have waved if i knew weaving down rt 68 through downtown cumberland.
No kidding! I need to change the name of this thread to Maryland roll call! I go to hagerstown often. Mostly to shop because scumberland has nothing lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yeah she made 710whp on e85. And my build thread has everything in there minus the total cost.... that still hurts too much to talk about lol.

And yeah she is quick. I have performance summer tires on it and it spins in 2nd and 3rd. Need stickier tires honestly. As soon as my current tires need replaced Ill more than likely go to the toyo r888's. It's a blast though, it will crab walk and have unintentionally had her sideways a couple times.
I feel you on the costs. After I go thru your thread I'm sure I'll be able to guessimate, I def won't be trying or even thinking about those numbers...lol. 710whp that's too much white knuckle driving for me, that hand speeding tickets.

It def appears to be quite a few Md'ers here. I know there is a 1200hp 2015 in Md as well that goes by "GapBaru"

there is fresh air and amazing scenery in your area. people spend a lot of money to take vacations out in deep creek lol.
Oh man it sure is!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts