Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are two upcoming events in the local celica club, Unison ( http://www.teamunison.net ):

Saturday, July 28th
2pm
R2 autodesigns
15402 Valley Blvd
City of Industry, CA
Shop tel: 626-333-9729
Shop fax: 626-333-9529
(The nearest familiar cross street is Hacienda Boulevard)

and

Sunday, July 29th
12pm - meet at R2 autodesigns, caravan to RRE in Santa Fe Springs. This is actually a huge 3g eclipse meet, so shoud be interesting.

i know a few of you have been to prior Unison events and know they are good guys (think the furthest from ClubSi). hopefully, some of you can come down, have a chat and a good time. see you there!

-Joseph Tan

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Hello Joseph,

Thanks for the notice. I haven't been posting for a while since I went to Japan for a little vacation while looking for parts for the WRX, unfortunately I didn't find much due to various reasons but I'll have that posted on the genereal Impreza chat.

I wish I can join you guys again on the 29th but I fractured my ankle yesterday plaing basketball and I doubt I'll be able to drive again anytime soon. Right now I have a cast on my right foot and I'll probably be out for 4-6 weeks at least. This really sucks but when I get better I'll definitely join you guys again on the upcomming meets.

Tim

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh man, Blazin, that's terrible! i would be in some stage of depression not being able to drive the WRX for so long! sheesh! perhaps if some of the other guys around you plan on going, you can catch a ride? i'd really love to see all of you again, it was so much fun last time!

-Joseph Tan

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
How did the drive go? Anyone take any pictures?

Ahh I'm going to have a cast on my right leg for another month... the doctor said I can drive but I must be careful. So far I haven't driven my car yet becuase it hurts like a mother when all the blood rushes to my foot. Anyways, let us know if there are any fun drives in the future.

Tim

G

·
Awesome meet. There had to have been at least 30-40 cars total. There was free food and free drinks, as well as a couple DJ's. Afterwards a lot of the guys went on a canyon carve, followed by dinner.

Phil

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
OH man that sounded like fun... when my foot gets better and everything settles down I'll probably have a BBQ at my apartment or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts