ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm a new WRX Owner, and enjoying the crap out of it. Just bought my 06 Wagon today. I live in Portland.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Sweet!

Welcome to the club!:)

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greetings and welcome!

Do not think I have ever heard "enjoying the crap out of it!" :)

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
24,012 Posts
Welcome to the club,enjoy your wagon. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hello from the western slope of Colorado!!! Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! I'm tinting the windows this weekend. I'm planning on upgrading the stereo and speakers sometime soon too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its all stock right now. i was planning on getting a cobb accessport 2.0 and Invidia turbo exhaust in the near future. do you have any recommendations for an exhaust system thats fairly cheap but good quality?

any other first mod recommendations?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
its all stock right now. i was planning on getting a cobb accessport 2.0 and Invidia turbo exhaust in the near future. do you have any recommendations for an exhaust system thats fairly cheap but good quality?

any other first mod recommendations?
I don't know what route you want to go first. Some people like to go Handling before Horsepower but I did HP first. Like you already mentioned, invidia turboback and flash your ecu with an AP v.2 will get you to stage 2.

I don't know what's cheap and which is good quality but i know that it's a [email protected]# to fit two different brands of dp and cat-back together though.
If you want to go handling first before hp then you should get the stage 2 handling on Cobbtuning.com. If you don't want to go cobb the you should take all those items down and search it for the brand you like.
Good luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts