ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just thought i would join this group I've read some quite interestinbng things n here and there are alot of very smart and informative people on here ;)
Hope some one can help me with my truck load of questions ;p)
Lisa.
Feel feee to pop me messages as im ne 297113_2549388893392_1213933029_33095239_669700502_n.jpg w to the site.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,233 Posts
Welcome. Hopefully your questions are covered somewhere; however, your model is not available on the continent in which many of the members live. Nonetheless enjoy, and see if the link in my signature interests you, it has info on all aspects of the car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Lisa and welcome, how about some information on that fine looking subi you have there :)

Andy

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Wanna trade cars?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh really ?? Well don't I feel special.. ;D
yeah apparently i can export it out of the country due to fuel emissions..
SUCK!..
I will have a look at it thanks.. my car has a few probs n i'm not sure if its easy fix or engine out..
Had a lot of probs with the rebuild.

·
8,921 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh i think i might just stick with mine ;) besides i cant see pics of yours up on your profile?
is there any or do i just suck at working this web page ;)

·
8,921 Posts
oh i think i might just stick with mine ;) besides i cant see pics of yours up on your profile?
is there any or do i just suck at working this web page ;)
There aren't any...look at my build thread in my signature.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm the same I'm using my iPhone for this forum, and I'm not good at these pages either. Hello though. I've got a 2008 Rex silver. What about u.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts