ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is the pic of MOMO steering wheel I am thinking to buy...but I don't know the size.....

WRXGooo

·
Registered
0 Posts
WRXGO said:
here is the pic of MOMO steering wheel I am thinking to buy...but I don't know the size.....

WRXGooo
Why? Just to be different?

The stock steering wheel looks good, feels good.. and oh yeah, it has an air bag to prevent you from eating it in event of a hard hit. I guess I don't see why you'd want to put an obviously worn wheel in there. Unless you're buying it from someone famous :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok guys the pic I provided was just for a reference. Yeah I want to be different:D There are some really beautiful MOMO brand new steering wheels on ebay. So that's why I am thinking maybe I would like to replace my stock one....BUT I don't have the size and the dimension. In the Subaru Manual Service CD, they don't even tell you the size....damn

please does anyone know the size...thanks

WRXGOooo

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just use the measuring tape? I know that part what my concern is the fitment....
WRXGOo

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
Steering wheel size is a matter of preference- measured as diameter. You can get any size you want. You need a hub to adapt it to your column however.

Big Sky

1 - 8 of 8 Posts