ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought an 04 white sti with 54k miles on it,i know not one thing about it all i know is that its APS tuned meaning like bigger turbo, big intercooler in front bumper uhm fuel injectors ,fuel pump, Aps turbo back exhaust, so many things i dont even know, i was gona ask u guys where i keep the c dif. at like top or bottom actually i dont even know what that does? same with this thing by the fuel DC something what is that also? thanks guys srry ima noobie...

·
Registered
0 Posts
welcome to the club

keep the diff on auto
post some pics

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
welcome to the club

keep the diff on auto
post some pics
+1

Please take a moment to click, bookmark and explore the link in my signature. (includes info on Dccd too)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i kno to keep that on auto but wat about the little on by the e brake it has like up and down u kno? where do i keep that one?

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
If you mean :
Then it doesn't matter because it only makes a difference when the DCCD is in the manual position.

If you want more info on the DCCD then please follow the link in my signature and go to the bottom of that page and you will see the link for more info.

If you are NOT talking about this:
...then I have no idea what you are talking about so please post of pic of it and we'll go from there!:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
o ok thanks alot man, this car is sick was hard for about 20 min with the 6 puck clutch. lol but i never felt awd like that in my life i used to have all fwd cars.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gota question, i never really launched the sti yet wat u guys think about that? and wat rpm should i launch it at?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Though shalt learn to Search:rotfl: This site is strickly devoted to wasting time and helping progress lazyness and in no way should be confused with people who talk cars. :rotfl:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright well i searched but there is one question that i couldnt find....where can i get a cheap(cheaper) nice boost gauge?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts