Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I’m super active on the f150ecoboost.net forums with the same username, I’ve got a 2016 f150 twin turbo v6 with every mod possible, but lately I’ve been wanting to get back in the Subaru world, I used to have a 2014 forester XT and it was fun, except I hated the CVT transmission. But, I’ve ridden in several ridiculous WRXs and I just have come to a point where I would like to have one in my life. I have done some shopping, found a few that look like a good deal.
Im not looking necessarily for a daily driver that is 100% good to go right off the lot, I’m looking for a minor project car that I can fix, build, and mod. Anyone have any pointers? I’m excited to be getting into this, but, I am keeping myFord, because it rips, and it’s a fast truck, but I need a Subie again...

·
Super Moderator
10,919 Posts
Don't buy someone else's problem.

Have a goal of what you want. Be specific.

If you want huge power have deep pockets and be aware if you want big power you are easily going to invest that new car price twice.

Outside of open days at the strip your car will not be competitive with anything in it's class. You will almost always be the low man.

Have a budget.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts