ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone, New to the Subaru Family
Just picked up a 2010 WRX coming from a 2003 single turbo 350z. So far loving the AWD and the boxer rumble. But been doing some research and looking at getting a turbo down exhaust kit, in the market for that right now So any suggestions would be be awesome ! Looking really to to get that deep rumble that the WRX is know for. But I guess the basic bolt ons and cobb stage one tune will follow. Stoked to be here

·
Registered
133 Posts
How does the acceleration and handling compare to your 350z? I love those cars too, I remember riding in a friend's '03 Z back when they first came out and thinking it was ridiculously fast.

·
Registered
966 Posts
i saw someone with an invidia N1 at a meet, very loud but single output, the invidia q300 is also nice but not as loud.

- Rholman i see ur plate in avatar says ramsey? im 10 min away from that dealership, lemme kno if u wanna roll to a meet together sometime!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a different monster ya know. My Z had 530 or so to the wheels and was a HiRev so when it boosted you felt it all at once, with the WRX its not your back diving in the seat ya know, its a well balanced pull I guess you could say. But I thought I would miss the Rear wheel drive but you can deff attack a corner a lot harder in the AWD and loving that.

How does the acceleration and handling compare to your 350z? I love those cars too, I remember riding in a friend's '03 Z back when they first came out and thinking it was ridiculously fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts