ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow car peoples, how's it shifting?

I've been lurking on here for a while and finally reg.

After much debate I'm seriously considering getting an STI....hope I don’t change my mind, as I’m in no real rush :)

I've actually had the pleasure of driving my cuz's unbridled 1999 WRX when I was in OZ back in 01 and fell in love then.
But instead of getting one in 02 when it came state side, I went another way and to be honest wasn't feeling the body style.
My other cuz here in in NY has an 07 STI, I've taken her out a few times as well.
So I've been getting my fix in small doses here and there.
Long and short of it, it's time...least I’m hoping it is.

Current mode of transport - which I really truly still love a whole lot.
08 Infiniti G37s 6MT, Black on Black, Loaded.

Looking to get a 2012 STI. HAS TO BE SATIN WHITE!!!. All my cars have been black and I’m so over it

Here’s what Giselle looks like.

Hopefully i'll be joing the ranks of STI owners soon.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome, beautiful G37!

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Welcome!

I just asked about your M5 in another thread...feel free to post up here if you'd rather.

Nice looking G btw...classy mods!

·
Registered
118 Posts
very nice, and welcome!

If you're looking for a 2012 you had better look FAST, they're disappearing alarmingly quickly and the dealerships aren't taking any more orders until the 2013s are released. And, sadly, nobody actually knows when that might happen. I ended up having my 2012 trucked from Illinois, and it should be here in time for me to pick up Saturday.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Haha nice g37 hope u get ur soon....luv setting off those car alarms...happened to me yesterday...:D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
very nice, and welcome!

If you're looking for a 2012 you had better look FAST, they're disappearing alarmingly quickly and the dealerships aren't taking any more orders until the 2013s are released. And, sadly, nobody actually knows when that might happen. I ended up having my 2012 trucked from Illinois, and it should be here in time for me to pick up Saturday.
Thanks...im not in a major rush so if it turns out be a 2013 thats ok too :)

Welcome! Nice G, my father-in-law had one of those. Great cars, but lousy resale value... :(
Yeah the resale isnt spectular, but i'm getting what i hope i would trade wise so i'm not totally bummed.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome! Nice lookin Nissan you got there, I've always liked the look of those G37s and you did a great job with yours, nice and clean but distinctive.

There is much speculation and debate about what changes will occur with the 2013, but I would never advocate for someone to rush a car purchase! Good luck and welcome to the site/subie community! :)

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Wow that G37 looks great. I was considering one when I was in the market about 9 months ago. Ended up ordering a Rex and I can honestly say best decision I could of made for my price range. Just food for thought.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome! Nice lookin Nissan you got there, I've always liked the look of those G37s and you did a great job with yours, nice and clean but distinctive.
There is much speculation and debate about what changes will occur with the 2013, but I would never advocate for someone to rush a car purchase! Good luck and welcome to the site/subie community! :)
Thanks..i agree no rush involved...its coming on to summer so i dont have to get it now...no snow :)...now october time snow! whole diff story

Wow that G37 looks great. I was considering one when I was in the market about 9 months ago. Ended up ordering a Rex and I can honestly say best decision I could of made for my price range. Just food for thought.
Thanks, i bought back in 08. I was looking at this the S5, and 335 Coupe...Infiniti gave me the best deal so i took it didnt look back.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Thanks, i bought back in 08. I was looking at this the S5, and 335 Coupe...Infiniti gave me the best deal so i took it didnt look back.[/QUOTE]

:thumbup: I always like the look of the infinity G series, Welcome to the world of Subaru! Any idea on color choice / package you'll be looking to get yet?

Random question, how's parking in Queens? I'm going to be visiting a friend this weekend Saturday into Sunday ( Forest Hills ) I'm a little skeptical about leaving my new ride out on the streets :confused:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts