ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i bought his gf8 and payed for it and he even sent me the title, a friend of mine is supposed to pick it up tommorow and rob was supposed to call him a week ago to arrange it i talked to him yesterday and he promised to call my buddy to make arrangements for the pick up but never followed through.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I mean all that i really need is the address for where my friend can go to pick up ther car and the keys for it , thats it and if i cant get that by tomorrow I am really put in a comprimising position being that its a 9 hour drive from here to denver and that tommorow is the only day my buddy is able to get it for me so you guys kind of see the position i am being put in?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I know who he is. Once started up a Honda/Acura parts thing with someone else (believe his name was Jay Powell, attended CCU over by Wads and Alameda). All i know is it went sour real quick. Haven't heard of him in years.

·
Registered
84 Posts
pace said:
Seems like a fairly unusual last name. A search yielded one match:

Kinkaid Robert & Barbara
16805 W 16 Pl Golden CO 80401
(303) 278-8381

Is this your guy?

Note: This is publicly available info from DexOnline.com

-Pace
I think he lives in Northglenn, atleast from posts on HAI that's what I gathered. I also think that is his dad. i know his dad lived out in Golden. his wife was named Nicole, but they divorced a few years back. I used to run with him when I first moved to COlorado. 4 or so years ago, that's the only reason I know this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts