ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I'm brand new to this site but I've been on cosr for awhile now, I was just curious if you guys ever have subaru meets around town or anything like that?

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Yup... there's lots of meets going on. check out the sticky at the top. There is a link to a calander with all the meets and events. Welcome to the club....

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
chickinwang said:
...I bought silver so i guess i shouldn't worry then huh?
Oh noes!!! They're multiplying! I thought we just got rid of one! ;)

Welcome to the club :wiggles:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all right I know theres alot of silver ones, but mines ok cause it has three little pink letters on it everywhere, lol

·
Registered
198 Posts
Glad to see there is another silver STi in the Ranch. That way when I get accused of driving recklessly I can say I am not the only silver Sti around here.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hey there...:wiggles:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so you guys ever go out and meet up at any of the weekly local events, like clement park, or good times on wadsworth, anything like that?

·
Registered
880 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
chickinwang said:
so you guys ever go out and meet up at any of the weekly local events, like clement park, or good times on wadsworth, anything like that?
I know a group meets up in boulder every Friday for lunch and then sometimes does a drive after...

We just had a rather large meet like three weeks ago. It was a bbq at a park and then cruised up to clement park...

We are about to have another meet that the mighty ZEM is "putting on"... MEET: The Great Day Cometh

I think that is all for now... Basically if you post it like a few weeks in advance on here, you will get a response on whether people will be showing up...;)

·
Registered
4,858 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well thats never any fun, so I guess silver's ok then, but what happens if I buy black rims, is that going to curse me too???

lol

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
BW3 tonight? I might be able to stop in for a bit :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts