ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As its been getting colder outside, my car has been acting very weird. It has been hesitating at low rpms, and idling weird when im stopped, and when its night or colder, a CEL pops up. I do not know of an Autozone near me that can check the code, but Ill find a place, as for now do you guys have any thoughts?

Here are my mods

Catless turboback
Uppipe with removed egt sensor
Deadbolt pnp td04

Thats it, nothing else. I dont see how these mods could make this happen, and I know subaru would tell me its my fault. This CEL and weird idiling is starting to freak me out.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
lethys412 said:
As its been getting colder outside, my car has been acting very weird. It has been hesitating at low rpms, and idling weird when im stopped, and when its night or colder, a CEL pops up. I do not know of an Autozone near me that can check the code, but Ill find a place, as for now do you guys have any thoughts?

Here are my mods

Catless turboback
Uppipe with removed egt sensor
Deadbolt pnp td04

Thats it, nothing else. I dont see how these mods could make this happen, and I know subaru would tell me its my fault. This CEL and weird idiling is starting to freak me out.
this happens to me too, i dunno what it is either :(, when i get CEL's cylinder 1 missfires

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
happens to me too, i dunno what it is either , when i get CEL's cylinder 1 missfires
how did you fix it?

·
Registered
677 Posts
do you have any engine management for that turbo?

I dont know the specs on it but it could be causing something.

The cold air could be causing you to overboost or something. I really dont know. Have you ever scanned the CEL?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts