ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Sti, with a SPT short ram intake, Heat sheild, SRS Catback, NO TUNE! what is my Quarter mile going to be if stock is only 13.5ish?

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
About 13.5ish if you are a good driver.
About 14.0ish if you are an average driver
14.5 and higherish if you can't drive a hot nail through snow

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I disagree I seen Sti's stock Run high 12's to really low 13's! So you must be a Wrx guy! Thanks for your opinion! HAHAHA you said 14.00ish if Im a good driver, It's a Sti DUDE think about it!!!:rotfl::rotfl::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy:

About 13.5ish if you are a good driver.
About 14.0ish if you are an average driver
14.5 and higherish if you can't drive a hot nail through snow

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
I disagree I seen Sti's stock Run high 12's to really low 13's! So you must be a Wrx guy! Thanks for your opinion! HAHAHA you said 14.00ish if Im a good driver, It's a Sti DUDE think about it!!!:rotfl::rotfl::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy:
What is this STi you speak of?

·
Registered
360 Posts
2006 Sti, with a SPT short ram intake, Heat sheild, SRS Catback, NO TUNE! what is my Quarter mile going to be if stock is only 13.5ish?
if you want more power just go stage 2

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
i have seen a bone stock 06 sti run 15.3 at the track
i have seen my friends bone stock 06 WRX run 13.9 at the track

ANYTHING is possible. it honestly 100% depends on how you drive.

LOLAHAHAHAHAH!!! :screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy:!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
You'll actually get a better time by far if you launch your car at 7200 rpms in 6th gear....that way you dont have to shift downb the track, saves time. if you dont run low 11's then keep trying til you get it

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I hate to be the obvious one here, but I think you should go out to the track or just find a piece of road and find out for yourself.:wiggles:

·
Not Asian
1,069 Posts
4 posts in and you're taunting a moderator? :screwy:

You're catback is nothing more than a noisemaker, and you're intake is less functional than the stocker, so Trainrex is probably right. Your HP output might actually be less than stock.

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
, It's a Sti DUDE think about
No, you think about it.. then post.

i bet you cant show us a timeslip for anything under 13.9

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Oh wow an sti with an intake in that case you'll probably run in the 10's.

I never get why people ask a question and then argue with the answer.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
:rotfl:

·
Not Asian
1,069 Posts
Nah, he didn't taunt a moderator. He taunted an Administrator. We have the ability to actually reach through the screen and slap people.
Administrator. I stand corrected. Many apologies master :wiggles:

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
So you must be a Wrx guy!
Given what I've seen in this thread, and with your stated mods, I'd put money on Trainrex' car at the dragstrip versus you. You have nothing to fear; he's only "a WRX guy!". Go for it. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts