1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Tailspin said:
Good runs, but I didn't realize that a full exhaust system and a CAI equated to a 70whp gain on a M3.

·
Registered
55 Posts
If that E46 m3 is n/a it is no where near 400 hp unless it was supercharged by Active Autowerke, also was the m3 smg or 6 speed.

The bolt-ons don't put out that much power, 400 hp I am gunna call bs on that one.

Either way good run dude, that was ownage. :thumbup:

What were mods on both of the cars by the way.

·
Registered
172 Posts
So M3 > STI at higher speeds.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He has a 6 speed..

I dunno bros.. That is what he told me?? He also beat a 360 modena and his buddy vouched that he did so I dunno. One thing I do know is that he has a SICK sounding exhaust and a Dinan cold air intake and a SS pipe whatver that is? anyways..itwas cool.
I his my rev limiter in 6th gear in the 3rd race so I started to slow down.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Re: He has a 6 speed..

Tailspin said:
I dunno bros.. That is what he told me?? He also beat a 360 modena and his buddy vouched that he did so I dunno. One thing I do know is that he has a SICK sounding exhaust and a Dinan cold air intake and a SS pipe whatver that is? anyways..itwas cool.
I his my rev limiter in 6th gear in the 3rd race so I started to slow down.

nice runs there.... Did you hit your rev limiter before he started pulling on you?

·
Registered
55 Posts
If the STi was stock no way in hell it could keep up with the m3 from a roll, hmm...

Tailspin what mods does the STi have (i.e. upgraded turbo, fmic, tbe etc.)

·
Registered
664 Posts
No the M3 really was only able to pull even past 150... the STi driver let off. Very dangerous races... but sweet filming and outcomes... i wanna see a dig race...

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Tailspin said:
nice vids! though, I am going to call Bs on the M3 having 400hp. otherwise he would have left you standing still. also, one more thing. the M3 is able to beat a 360 modena (12sec car) but cant pull on your STI from a roll.....???? somethings not right with that.

anyways, nice runs

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
882 Posts
the sti mods are intake, exhaust adn engine management :)

STAGE 2 baby!

a stage 4 sti with upgraded turbo must be insane.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys..

I am happy with my mods... I mean I got a exhaust . a downpipe Ecutek and a Act stage 3 clutch. all for well under $4 thousand dollars and feel good ! I mean a M3 is a Fast car.. Porches can't even take the M3 .. and on top of all this this guys M3 wasn't stock. I don't think he had 400 hp like he said but with his mods he must have added 20 hp at the wheels atleast.. M3's are tweaked already and very hard to make faster..anyways It was cool !

1 - 20 of 36 Posts