ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Subaru WRX Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! Im a Mechanic and I have owned a 2006 Subaru WRX Limited for over 6 years, and in that time, Ive made Youtube Videos on how to fix and mod them.
Check out my Youtube page for helpful videos!

Youtube Page VinnieT8 - VinnieT8

Playlist of Subaru Related Videos -

2006 Subaru WRX -
Subaru WRX Oil Change -
Subaru WRX Exhaust Sound -
Hood Struts, Rain Guards, Wireless Charging -
Subaru Kartboy Front Shifter Bushings Install - Subaru WRX Kartboy Front Shifter Bushings Install
Subaru Turbo Inlet Hose Install - How to install Turbo Inlet on Subaru WRX
Subaru Koyo Radiator Install - Subaru WRX Radiator Replacement (DIY KOYORAD Install)
How to stop seat belt beep for Subaru's - HOW TO STOP SEAT BELT BEEP (For Subaru's)
Subaru Secondary Air Pump Removal - Subaru WRX Secondary Air Pump Removal
Subaru WRX in the Blizzard of 2016 - Subaru WRX in the Blizzard of 2016
Subaru WRX to STI Gauge Cluster Swap - Subaru WRX to STI Gauge Cluster Swap
P02021 TGV (Tumble Generated Valve) Sensor - P2021 TGV (Tumble Generated Valve) Sensor
2006 Subaru WRX INVIDIA Turbo Back Exhaust System - 2006 Subaru WRX Invidia Turbo back Exhaust System (PURE SUBIE RUMBLE)
Subaru DIY Custom Roof Rack - Custom Roof Rack (1/4) DIY - How to remove rain gutters - Subaru WRX/STI [02-07]
Subie Car Wash Video - Subie Car Wash
Subaru Power Steering Pump Replacement - Subaru WRX Power Steering Pump Replacement

Hope this helps!

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,668 Posts
I don't have the patience to go through and clean up all the necrothreads you've resurrected in an attempt to drive traffic to your youtube videos. Given that life is short I'm just going to let it all be, but it'd be really helpful if you laid off the bumps moving forward. Thanks.

·
Æternum
19,963 Posts
My trigger finger is awfully itchy and sitting on the ban button...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
28,668 Posts
I had an itch but took vibramycin. Worked a charm.

·
Registered
2006 Subaru WRX Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im not trying to spam your website. Im trying to help the Subaru Community by spreading good and useful content around. Check my Subs / Views, and dig further into the videos and read some of the comments..... Im sorry if it seemed I was spamming my stuff around.. That was my fault. But I hope you guys can realize the potential in information I can provide to those who are working on there Subies in there driveways like most of us. Stay safe everyone!

·
28,668 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts