ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just put a major rip in my front seat (05 rs), and I was wondering what my options were. If I need to buy new seats, does anyone have an idea of who I could contact. I'm lost as far as what I can do, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Lee.

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
I'd call around junk yards and find a seat that matches.

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Yep, I'll be doing that tomorrow for sure. Maybe I'll get lucky. Thanks for the reply!
You might also find one being parted out on various forums.

·
Registered
966 Posts
could also possibly have it fixed by upholstery place, just a suggestion, have no idea how much it would cost.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You might also find one being parted out on various forums.
That was my initial thought too, just haven't been able to hit on anything yet.

could also possibly have it fixed by upholstery place, just a suggestion, have no idea how much it would cost.
I'm waiting to hear back from a local auto upholstery repair shop now. I'm envisioning it being pretty expensive, but I have no clue either. We'll see!

Thanks again guys.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
That's what I was thinking...if its a rip in just one section, that's only one piece that'd need to be cut out and a new piece sewn in.

Or take a look on Ebay...always a ton of seats chillin around there. You can find 04-07 STI seats for as cheap as $250 a pair these days.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Flaming blue seat covers FTW.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I def came in here to say "seat covers"....

·
Æternum
20,954 Posts
I like the wiring job with electrical tape OUTSIDE the dash.. cause it's just too damn hard to route wires behind things. :p
I wish somebody would post the link to the actual "CardDomain" page where I can see what other "mods" were done to this beast.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I hit the jackpot at a salvage yard. Exact match in close to mint condition. Wasn't expecting to have any luck, so I was pretty pumped.
Appreciate the replies too.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Well, I hit the jackpot at a salvage yard. Exact match in close to mint condition. Wasn't expecting to have any luck, so I was pretty pumped.
Appreciate the replies too.
:thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts