ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an 03 6 spd STI tranny preferably.
5 spd WRX tranny would be fine too but i need some help finding one.
i know a guy where i live who said he could get a used wrx tranny for 3500 (Which is crap) or a new wrx tranny for 5000 (also crap)
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Nasioc classifieds...tons of used transmissions over there...or Ebay. I know numerous people who have gotten good setups for good prices.

Used 5spds shouldn't be more than $1000 give or take depending on condition and mileage of course.

You should be able to find mid-range to higher mileage STI transmissions for as low as $3500...but keep in mind you need all the peripherals that go with it to swap into a WRX.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Nasioc classifieds...tons of used transmissions over there...or Ebay. I know numerous people who have gotten good setups for good prices.

Used 5spds shouldn't be more than $1000 give or take depending on condition and mileage of course.

You should be able to find mid-range to higher mileage STI transmissions for as low as $3500...but keep in mind you need all the peripherals that go with it to swap into a WRX.
And also that they don't make 03s. I have a 5spd in my garage...but you can no has. Unless you wanna pay me 5000 :)

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Well, we didn't know an exact location...Rolla sounds foreign, not in MO...though Missouri sounds foreign itself. So my friend, they do make 03 STIs...just not in our **** market :)

Why are you holding on to your Tranny anyway? RS?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts