ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a used 03 Subaru wrx and came across a car dealership willing to sell a 2003 wrx with 14K miles for 19,600. I've been looking a kelly blue book which lists that the car should be worth 24000. Is this a good price for an 03 wrx? or should I hold out for a better deal? Thanks for any of your answers. I cannot wait to be a wrx owner.

also, some other questions about the forum? why does everyones avatar have a pumpkin hat.

·
Registered
956 Posts
sound good deal wise but thats me. 2 model years old.

as for lime or pumpin heads I still have yet to figure it out.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
wrxchris said:
I'm in the market for a used 03 Subaru wrx and came across a car dealership willing to sell a 2003 wrx with 14K miles for 19,600. I've been looking a kelly blue book which lists that the car should be worth 24000. Is this a good price for an 03 wrx? or should I hold out for a better deal? Thanks for any of your answers. I cannot wait to be a wrx owner.

also, some other questions about the forum? why does everyones avatar have a pumpkin hat.
thats seems a little high to me... i would try to talk them down a little and see where you can get them, but if you like the car then get it... just make sure it doenst look modded or abused.

as for the lime hat, just go and search for "lime hat" and you will get your answer

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
The lime heads are for the people who aren't cool enough to be in the Mountain States.

A WRX new is not worth $24k. Almost 20K is almot for a used WRX I think.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks guys for your messages. I live in the state of California and damn, dealers treat you like crap here. I'll try to talk them down, but it is the color that I want. I love the way the white wrx's look. is the 2005 models out yet? if not, would it be wise waiting a few more months before buying a 2003 model.

That price of 19600 is before taxes and all the other fees. I got a price for a brand new2004 wrx for around 22400 before taxes and fees. do you think it would be better to spend the extra three thousand and get a 2004? I know all used cars depreciate, but i've heard that honda hold their value. how is the depreciation for the wrx.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts