ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is anyone in the KC area that would be willing to help me install the turbo inlet pipe on my wrx. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Blarg...what do you say Will.....should we help?

awdf00 and I did mine and it took a good 6 hours....not that fun but at least we know a few tricks..

·
Registered
882 Posts
hey guys would you be able to help me with my uppipe in a few weeks? prob on a sat. beer and food provided! ahha

scooby24 said:
Blarg...what do you say Will.....should we help?

awdf00 and I did mine and it took a good 6 hours....not that fun but at least we know a few tricks..

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I will help you out Kit. In a couple weeks I'll have my Gruppe-S header so I can do that at the same time. I'll have header back exhaust :wiggles:

but still stock EM :barf:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hey ya, that'd be sweet. We are prob gonna do it at Nick's house. Have you met him? he and he roommate both work at cerner and both got Sti's. nice garage you can imagine.

scooby24 said:
I will help you out Kit. In a couple weeks I'll have my Gruppe-S header so I can do that at the same time. I'll have header back exhaust :wiggles:

but still stock EM :barf:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
kit99bar said:
Hey ya, that'd be sweet. We are prob gonna do it at Nick's house. Have you met him? he and he roommate both work at cerner and both got Sti's. nice garage you can imagine.
Haven't met Nick. I've met Chris who has the other Silver 04 with cleared headlights but he's the only other WRX owner besides yourself that I know at work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am no longer in need of install. I had also posted in nasioc and DirtDevil, Hummer, and Crazytrian :thumbup: helped with install. But, depending on time and place, I wouldn't mind tagging along also.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Kit I'll help out with the up pipe as well, probably couldn't make it till late afternoon but up pipe is an all day job even though I'm a "mechanical genious". ;) Let me know when and where I'll even bring tools again and I'll let dave know too.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
awdf00 said:
oh man, i need to keep up with these threads. I will help out if food is provided :wiggles:

Will....Check out KCSR Lounge. I'm gettin my STi today!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yah, cograts. Also, Stu, thats not such a bad thing. I've heard nothing but good things about the WORX BOV.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Agreed...worx is an awesome BOV. Welp that's it for me gotta go drive some more. This thing is so hawt! Tranny feels sooooo much nicer than the WRX. Not sure how I feel about the interior change yet but who knows..maybe it will grow on me

·
Registered
195 Posts
scooby24 said:
Tranny feels sooooo much nicer than the WRX.
Awesome car. The new front diff is supposed to be much better as well. The same goes with the steering rack.

I would get the Kartboy short shifter and bushing if you don't have the factory SS. Cheap mod and it makes shifting much more precise and 40% shorter. You can try my car to test it out if you wouud like.

Good choice on the new car ond happy driving.

BTW....I have 6 invitations for Gmail if anyone wants one. You get an email address and 1000 MB of storage. PM me your email address if you are interested

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
TTT

Who wants to get their hands dirty?

Kit were you still wanting to do your up-pipe? I'm getting my Blitz DTT DCII put on saturday so I'll be able to monitor boost so I can put on my TBE at the same time we put on your UP. :wiggles:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts